Where are the OWS now? Gone. Romney won the independents. Something that hasn't been done. Unfortunately, the ill-informed voted last election and put us in the mess we are in. The GOP is rightly changing. Going back to its conservative roots. We have run far too many Democrat lites which is why our candidates don't get conservative votes because conservatives have some principles. We shall see what happens in 2014. I hope there are people smarter than you who realize the wrong course we are on in this country.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago