Where are the OWS now? Gone. Romney won the independents. Something that hasn't been done. Unfortunately, the ill-informed voted last election and put us in the mess we are in. The GOP is rightly changing. Going back to its conservative roots. We have run far too many Democrat lites which is why our candidates don't get conservative votes because conservatives have some principles. We shall see what happens in 2014. I hope there are people smarter than you who realize the wrong course we are on in this country.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014