Don't compare Sanford with Weiner. Sanford fell in love with another woman. Weiner was showing his weiner to a young woman online. A little different, don't you think?
Remember when Elizabeth Colbert-Busch was supposedly leading Mark Sanford by nine points two weeks ago? And when the race was "tied" yesterday? Yeah, not so much. Sanford overcame copious personal baggage to regain his old Congressional seat -- and it wasn't even close. Sanford bested comedian Stephen Colbert's sister by nine points, carrying all five counties in the district. How did he pull off this cake-walk "upset"? Three explanations: Hard work, Nancy Pelosi, and the district. The Campaign Spot's Jim Geraghty
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 38 minutes ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 3 hours ago