Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
Here in Southern Alabama- home of the hurricane, we are used to helping sister states get their power on. We've got this disaster stuff down to a science. Imagine our surprise when we were escorted out of New Jersey. Reckon those freezing folks up there are cussin' the unions right about now? I hear they can't even use their obama phones in them FEMA camps.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- White House knew ISIS planned to kill James Foley Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Report: Qatar scuttled Gaza cease-fire for not having seat at Cairo table Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House now leaning on Eric Holder to play the role of racial healer? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Was Foley’s killer a former Gitmo detainee? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago