One of Democrats' enduring, systemic political advantages a mainstream media whose levers are overwhelmingly controlled by people who agree with them on most issues. But sometimes Democrats push their luck, and many in the press cannot help but notice. In the midst of a deluge of Republicans showing flexibility on "revenues" -- for better or worse -- Democrats have thus far been unwilling to commit to, well, much of anything at all. Compromises require real, tangible concessions from both sides, and a number of MSM stalwarts are beginning to point out that Democrats aren't doing...
Not only are Democrats going to have to acknowledge this crazy president, they are going to have to own him very soon. He is out of control and is only going to get worse. There will come a day when the Dems have to distance themselves from this maniac in order to survive politically. Hide and watch and remember you heard it first right here with lil' ol Kate.
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 12 mins ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 52 mins ago
- Video: Ukraine parliament approves EU pact, eastern autonomy as fighting continues Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Tuesday TEMS: Andrew Malcolm, Ron Fournier, Aaron Klein, Fr. Bill Miscamble Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Great news: On taxes, the US beats France, Portugal, and … that’s about it Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 2 hours ago