Maybe it is all for the best. There is nothing quite like hunger to wake a man up and make him realize what he has lost. What we are doing is unsustainable anyway. It had to end. Obama is the way down and that's where all those who voted for him are going. The sad thing is that those of us who can see the truth have to go with them. I recommend we all pray and start storing food.
My wife and I were driving to the Baltimore Washington Airport on the morning of September 11, 2001 when the news broke about planes being hijacked and intentionally crashed into iconic American buildings. I still have the airline tickets. Like millions of other travelers, we drove home, five days to Colorado under skies absent of contrails.
- Obama administration routs scourge of ISIS pink cookies in schools Jazz Shaw 9 mins ago
- Was the Aurora theater shooting “foreseeable” by owners? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- US ponders military intervention in Syria as well as Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Friday night document dump: Yet another “accommodation” on HHS mandate Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago