In Tuesday’s presidential debate and the latest issue of Glamour magazine, President Obama stumbled into accusing one of his campaign’s largest benefactors—Planned Parenthood—of serially violating a federal women’s health law designed to protect breast cancer patients by claiming that the abortion giant provides mammograms even though it has no license to do so.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
If President Obama’s allegations of impropriety by Planned Parenthood prove true, the nation’s largest abortion chain could face fines of up to $10,000 per day.
While this is a drop in the bucket
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 5 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 7 hours ago