In Tuesday’s presidential debate and the latest issue of Glamour magazine, President Obama stumbled into accusing one of his campaign’s largest benefactors—Planned Parenthood—of serially violating a federal women’s health law designed to protect breast cancer patients by claiming that the abortion giant provides mammograms even though it has no license to do so.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
If President Obama’s allegations of impropriety by Planned Parenthood prove true, the nation’s largest abortion chain could face fines of up to $10,000 per day.
While this is a drop in the bucket
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 10 mins ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Watch ISIS’s Hollywood movie trailer goading U.S. to again invade Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- VA whistleblower: IG “softened” report on veteran deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- LA Senate poll: Landrieu stuck in the mid-40′s, undecideds strongly disapprove of Obama Guy Benson 3 hours ago