In Tuesday’s presidential debate and the latest issue of Glamour magazine, President Obama stumbled into accusing one of his campaign’s largest benefactors—Planned Parenthood—of serially violating a federal women’s health law designed to protect breast cancer patients by claiming that the abortion giant provides mammograms even though it has no license to do so.
Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.
If President Obama’s allegations of impropriety by Planned Parenthood prove true, the nation’s largest abortion chain could face fines of up to $10,000 per day.
While this is a drop in the bucket
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 19 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 21 hours ago