The collaboration between the Department of Justice and the Soros funded Media Matters (MMFA) “watch dog” is nothing new. Back in April, the Department of Justice referred Free Beacon Reporter C.J. Ciaramella to Media Matters after he asked a question relating to my book.
The MMFA article referenced by DOJ
- Addressing James Foley’s murder, Obama speaks loudly and leaves the stick at home Noah Rothman 29 mins ago
- Washington wonders: Why did Obama bother to come back from vacation? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon: Darren Wilson must be vigorously prosecuted Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Open thread: Semi-retired President to issue daily communique at 12:45 ET (pledged) Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- World Jewish Congress president asks, “Who will stand up for the Christians?” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Police sources to NYT: Witnesses, forensics prove Wilson sustained an injury during his confrontation with Michael Brown Allahpundit 3 hours ago