On "Hardball," Chris Matthews was tingling away. It was an "amazing ceremony," he insisted. After an Obama clip, he said, "There was a moment in American history right there. Last week, when...
i feel for the wife of the ambassador as well as wives of the others who were killed in libya. not only did she, and they, lost loved ones, but our president showed not an ounce of caring, on the contrary he used this occasion to promote himself at their expense. he and hillary are so disgusting that it is beyond words. that the news media could not see what was in front of them is appauling. that these two knew in advance of this planned deliberate killings and on 9/11 yes and did not lift a finger, did not get them out of there to me calls for impeachment of both obama and hillary. the msm is made of nothing but total idiots. that there is no one who can write about this and expose the president for what he is is shameful.
On September 14 at Andrews Air Force Base just outside the Washington Beltway, President Obama and Secretary of State Clinton welcomed home the remains of four Americans killed at our consulate in Benghazi, Libya. It was a moment of national mourning. The president was presidential, Mrs. Clinton, dignified. But for some journalists, it was, quite strangely and inappropriately something to view only through the tacky lens of politics.
- Obama not grasping the seriousness of the Foley murder, says … Chris Matthews? Ed Morrissey 51 mins ago
- Decision to release details of failed raid to free James Foley backfires on White House Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Philadelphia mayor prepares to fund Russian mob with new cigarette tax Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Yep: MSNBC would react quite differently if Tea Partiers threw rocks at them Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Finally: George W. Bush takes the ALS Ice Bucket challenge Allahpundit 13 hours ago