It's not surprising that Ryan, who got his start working for Jack Kemp and William Bennett at Empower America, sees the world this way. Though it's a total secret to members of the press and the Democratic Party, conservative intellectuals have been grappling with the problems of poverty in America for...
we knew that even before he was elected the first time. but the takers do not care about anything other than gimme, and obama was the man to give them. and he still gives them. soon he will have nothing to give, when the gov't will go broke and the taxes will not cover any part of the gimme. he cannot make tax rates at 100%, which is what it will take to keep on giving. he stated when he was running for president that he will bankrupt the coal companies and electricity will skyrocket. why is it that no one paid attention to this? now we see that he will keep his promise to ruin this country, and of course the poor will suffer more that the non poor.
The Republican Party is picking up the pieces. Speaking of the ticket's loss for the first time since the election, Rep. Paul Ryan noted that many voters "don't think or know that we have good ideas" on fighting poverty and "helping people move up the ladder of life."
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago
- Venezuelan official: John Kerry is a “murderer” and these protests are pretty much all his fault Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago