Cuba Libré!

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 23, 2014 12:38 AM
Obama is nothing but a cruel cynic. His new relations with Cuba will help only the dictators, and the people will not benefit, any may suffer even more oppression when Castro feels he does not need to make the lives of his people any better. I believe that congress should cancel any agreement with the Castro regime. I do not think he cares one whit about the poor people who are imprisoned in their state as long as he can claim a "legacy", which if this is such it surely is nothing but a shameful legacy, and I would not be surprised if the Cuban people will hate him as much as they hate the Castro regime. He has no shame, no brain and no heat, this p o s of a president. I am ashamed of him, and I surely did not vote for him and not support anything he does, on the contrary.
They deserve everything they get. They should get hurt even more. They had no business running and voting for this America hater, pos, president.
"May Hurt His Party in 2016" I do not the party to hurt. I want the party to disappear.
He is nothing but a confused man. You cannot think Obama was good for the country and be a republican. I am glad he is leaving.
Even Gruber stated that the assistance to health care recipients can only be given to those who are covered by state established coverage. I hope the supreme court will call him to testify, he is the most reliable source of what how law was supposed to be. If this is the case - no more Obamacare.

Who Was Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley?

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 4:40 PM
see my comment above.

Who Was Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley?

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 4:40 PM
but they are not the ones who suffer or getting killed. A nice trick, right? they make sure they can stay on and keep spewing this hate, and others pay for this. totally despicable.

Who Was Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley?

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 4:37 PM
he was being used??? by whom??

Who Was Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley?

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 4:36 PM
so this despicable human P O S started to do crimes at 18, and the last thing he did was kill two human beings who did not do any evil, just happened to be on his path. Why was this man free to road and travel the country I will never understand.

The Creepiest Public Era Ever

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 1:43 AM
Bravo!!!

No Longer a Republican

karpe diem Wrote: Dec 22, 2014 1:33 AM
I wish to add to this list two items: 6. Approve Keystone pipe. 7. Eliminate estate tax. Completely. To every estate, no matter the size.