It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Are we surprised to see society in such chaos? Are we appalled by the tendency to violence, crime, and mayhem? Are we puzzled by the disintegration of human dignity, the decay of human decency, the degradation of human standards? Is it any wonder the law is laughed at? The high, lofty, lovely laws of the Lord have been exchanged for the low, lusting impulses of unregenerate man. Yet, people scream, "What has gone wrong?" The answer is simple. The eternal God of all goodness and righteousness and justice has been spurned and repudiated. In His place man has erected his own idols of self-indulgence, self-gratification, self-assertion, and self--glorification.
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 3 hours ago