It should come as no surprise that the rate of mass shootings at schools and in other public places is increasing. The surge has nothing to do with guns, which have been widely available in the U.S. for years. Gun control laws have been increasing. Instead, there is a direct correlation between the increase in violence and the gradual degradation of morals, ethics and parenting. We are cultivating mental illness in our society.
In response to:
Are we surprised to see society in such chaos? Are we appalled by the tendency to violence, crime, and mayhem? Are we puzzled by the disintegration of human dignity, the decay of human decency, the degradation of human standards? Is it any wonder the law is laughed at? The high, lofty, lovely laws of the Lord have been exchanged for the low, lusting impulses of unregenerate man. Yet, people scream, "What has gone wrong?" The answer is simple. The eternal God of all goodness and righteousness and justice has been spurned and repudiated. In His place man has erected his own idols of self-indulgence, self-gratification, self-assertion, and self--glorification.
- Look how the Export-Import Bank is using your tax money Jazz Shaw 42 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 15 hours ago