In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
Sorry Mr Goldberg - but the "republican feeding freenzies" you mention seem pretty legit to me. Bush's DUI was a stupid mistake by a 20 something. The Dan Rather thing was based on falsehoods. In contrast the Democrat outrages were current and true. obama spent 20 years in a church with a pastor that openly hates America. Are you telling me that has nothing to do with the morals and ethics shown by this president? John Kerry fabricated his was record when he was a long term sitting member of Congress. Are you telling me that doesn't have relevance to how he might have operated as President? Stop pulling your punches Mr Goldberg. It cheapens your argument and your moral force.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- Does the Left really reject Hillary? Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- Australian raids net more than a dozen terror suspects before planned wave of attacks Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Sigh: Busch Gardens removes disembodied heads from Halloween display Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Holder running out the clock on Fast & Furious? Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Surge: Walker regains the lead in Wisconsin Guy Benson 12 hours ago