In 2000, a Democratic operative orchestrated an "October surprise" attack on George W. Bush, revealing that 24 years earlier, he'd been arrested for drunk driving. The...
Sorry Mr Goldberg - but the "republican feeding freenzies" you mention seem pretty legit to me. Bush's DUI was a stupid mistake by a 20 something. The Dan Rather thing was based on falsehoods. In contrast the Democrat outrages were current and true. obama spent 20 years in a church with a pastor that openly hates America. Are you telling me that has nothing to do with the morals and ethics shown by this president? John Kerry fabricated his was record when he was a long term sitting member of Congress. Are you telling me that doesn't have relevance to how he might have operated as President? Stop pulling your punches Mr Goldberg. It cheapens your argument and your moral force.
If you want to understand why conservatives have lost faith in the so-called mainstream media, you need to ponder the question: Where is the Benghazi feeding frenzy? Unlike some of my colleagues on the right, I don't think there's a conspiracy at work. Rather, I think journalists tend to act on their instincts (some even brag about this; you could look it up). And, collectively, the mainstream media's instincts run liberal, making groupthink inevitable.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014