Earlier this month, Republican gubernatorial candidate and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli experienced a few bumps in the road over a court case involving his application of a somewhat archaic state sodomy law. We clarified the arcane details of the controversy, then admonished the Cuccinelli campaign that poking culturally-divisive hornet's nests -- even for narrow, practical reasons -- can be risky politics and should be handled with greater care. Cuccinelli's Democratic opponent, Terry McAuliffe, tried to make hay over the kerfuffle, but was forced to back off shortly thereafter. His campaign, it turned out, couldn't decide whether their...
just as Russell explained I am amazed that you able to get paid $7190 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this web page >>> WWW.BIG76.COM
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago