Earlier this month, Republican gubernatorial candidate and Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli experienced a few bumps in the road over a court case involving his application of a somewhat archaic state sodomy law. We clarified the arcane details of the controversy, then admonished the Cuccinelli campaign that poking culturally-divisive hornet's nests -- even for narrow, practical reasons -- can be risky politics and should be handled with greater care. Cuccinelli's Democratic opponent, Terry McAuliffe, tried to make hay over the kerfuffle, but was forced to back off shortly thereafter. His campaign, it turned out, couldn't decide whether their...
just as Russell explained I am amazed that you able to get paid $7190 in 4 weeks on the internet. have you read this web page >>> WWW.BIG76.COM
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago