In a few months, the Republican party is going to start holding these elections called "primaries." In many of them, go-along-to-get-along candidates like Mitch McConnell, John Cornyn, and John McCain will be running against true conservatives. We need to vote out these RINOs because they do not want to repeal Øbamacare, they are waiting to get their hands on it so they can use it to line their cronies' pockets. If you haven't yet joined a TEA party, seek one out in your area. You'll find that what the media says about us is all wrong.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago