Remember how we were introduced to Big Brother. He was yelling at Winston through the telescreen ordering him to get in front of the camera so they could make sure he was doing his mandated exercises. Now, why would they do that? Perhaps it was because they were paying for his health care. As for Jihadis, I say we make an announcement at the UN: The US will no longer cower to these types. We will abolish the TSA and the NSA. However, if an attack happens on US Soil or on any of our interests around the world, we will randomly select a Muslim-majority city somewhere in the world and drop a nuke on it. We will have to do it once or twice to show we mean it but, after that, any Jihadi expressing a desire to hit an American target will likely have his throat slit by the other Muslims around him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago