It stopped being Bush's economy when Obama authorized the stimulus package to restore the economy and bring unemployment below 8%. Three years later we are still waiting. It became Obamas economy when he ran on cutting the debt in half instead of doubling the debt and borrowing even more money from the bank of China. The very thing he called out Bush on. Now, I am not a fan of Bush's economic policies but at some point you have to recognize that current policies are not working, take responsibilty, and work to change it. Obama just keeps doubling down, refueses to take responsibility for anything and forging ahead with policies that don't work with the same old tired mantra, its Bush's fault. Obama is feckless and must go.
Obama needed a filet mignon in the June employment report. But instead he got a rubber chicken.
Only 80,000 new jobs were created last month, way below Wall Street expectations. It’s the fourth consecutive monthly disappointment. For a few months last winter, jobs were rising at an average of 225,000 a month. But that has sloped way down to only 75,000. The unemployment rate continues at 8.2 percent, which is the forty-first straight month above 8 percent. The U6 unemployment rate, which includes discouraged workers, is just under 15 percent.
As voters finalize their election impressions this...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 10 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 11 hours ago