Last week, we alerted you to the infuriating, heart-wrenching revelation that at least three specific requests for military help from besieged Americans in Benghazi were rejected by someone in the chain of command. This decision was made despite the established fact that US officials in Tripoli, the State Department, the Pentagon and the White House were watching the horror unfold in real time, via a video feed from an unmanned drone hovering over the city. Democrats won't say if that drone was armed (and therefore capable of raining fire on the terrorists who were...
Patreaus is silent because he knows that he is culpable for fostering the gun walking operation in Benghazi to Al Queda rebels in Syria. When this matter finally breaks, a lot of people are going to prison.
- Revealed: ICE released some illegals charged with violent crimes — after telling Americans they hadn’t Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- Latest viral video: Priests doing a dance-off in the Vatican* Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Arbiter orders NFL commissioner to testify in hearing on Rice appeal Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, John-Henry Westen, Jason Mattera Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “Machete-wielding mob” hinders Ebola relief effort Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- WaPo factchecker to Grimes: You should be ashamed of yourself Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago