Since the 9/11 attack on the U.S consulate in Benghazi, we've been told an anti-Islam YouTube video was to blame. We know the consulate was attacked multiple times throughout 2012 and U.S Ambassador Chris Stevens had received multiple threats from al Qaeda before being killed on 9/11 with three other Americans. From the beginning the story never added up and the YouTube video excuse has been proven a complete lie, but the recent revelations of an affair between General David Petraeus and biographer Paula Broadwell may have given us the missing link to this whole thing. It isn't the affair...
In response to:
Is that what was really happening in Benghazi? A secret prison? He was CIA Director, wouldn't he ave known that? How about State was running guns to the Muslim Brotherhood via Turkey to used in Syria in a war on Israel? I kow radical idea, but I'd it really? If State was doing it, then Petraeus might not know. Obama and Company have something on Petreaus they are using to control him. He has already publicly admitted to the affair. Why would he now say that he should not testify? What is he afraid of? These people pay rough.
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Following Scotland’s lead: 25% of USA residents open to breaking away Noah Rothman 17 hours ago