Robert F. Kennedy Jr told HuffPost Live host Josh Zepps in an interview Friday that he believes conservative media outlets such as Fox News are damaging the country.
Asked how he thought things have changed in the political landscape, Kennedy pointed to "big money" and "the right wing control of the American media, starting with Fox News" as hurtful to collaboration between differing political interests.
"Twenty-two percent of Americans say their primary news source is Fox News," Kennedy told HuffPost Live. "It's divided our country in a way that we haven't been divided probably since the Civil War,...
In response to:
Well, it is true that if conservatives woud just cave and shut-up, everything woud be copacetic. Let NBC ad MSNBC control the news and Obama rule the country with EO's, and all would be well. Of course, we must remember he is a Kennedy, and they are always looking out for the common man.
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 17 mins ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 57 mins ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky’s return is scaring Hillary’s backers Noah Rothman 3 hours ago