Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
It is sad that Black Americans waited for over 200 years to have a fellow Black American become resident, and all they got was Barack Obama, who history will remember as the worst president in the history of the country. They really did deserve more. Maybe they will be rewarded with the second.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 31 minutes ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago