Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
These comments almost sound.....racist, you know? If a black man doesn't walk the line as prescribed, he is in danger of getting off the liberal plantation. It is odd that MLK is mentioned here. He said something about judging people based upon the content of their character, not the color of their skin. I wonder if they got the memo from MLK?
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 17 mins ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 57 mins ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Monica Lewinsky: I was patient zero in Internet bullying Allahpundit 2 hours ago