Live Action has released yet another shocking video taking you behind-the-scenes into America’s million dollar abortion industry. (An industry, incidentally, President Obama defended and literally blessed a few nights ago). Lila Rose, a pro-life activist and president of the organization, said on Twitter that this is the “most shocking, heartrending footage we’ve captured yet.” And I certainly can’t disagree. I can personally attest that this clip is almost impossible to watch without averting one’s eyes or looking away. The degree to which these abortion clinic workers caught on camera will use euphemism and other tactics to rationalize...
Abortion is an atrocity. It is little different than what happened to Jews and other people in Germany and Russia, but there is no outcry to outlaw it. People who say that they are pro-choice should be made to sit through a few late-term abortions.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago