Fox News is reporting today about a newly obtained cable showing even more damning information about the situation in Benghazi, Libya just ahead of the terrorist attack on 9/11 which left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans dead. The cable shows there was a clear concern for safety and the developing dangers of al Qaeda in the city just before the attack occurred. An emergency meeting to discuss al Qaeda's growing presence in Benghazi was held a month before the attack and it was determined the U.S. consulate could not withstand a coordinated attack should one occur....
Benghazi is one of the biggest "gates" of our history, Without a doubt, there are hundreds of people, if not thousands who know what happened in Benghazi, from what our government was doing there to how they left Americans to die. How can that many people complicit in this disaster, including our media, remain silent? At some point, someone will break. Most likely when they get cornered and faced with imprisonment. And, when this breaks, we will also learn about Fast & Furious. Rats will desert the ship to save themselves.
- Video: Semi-retired president now saluting Marines with coffee in hand Allahpundit 16 mins ago
- Video: MNsure renewal process nonexistent Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Pentagon: ‘Years’ of war ahead in Syria and Iraq Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Carson: “Likelihood is strong” that I’ll run for President in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm, Sen. James Inhofe, Salena Zito Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Sisi: Egypt backs US strikes on ISIS, will participate in coalition, if … Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago