Nancy Pelosi is certain ObamaCare will be upheld by the Supreme Court next month by a 6-3 vote because.....she knows the Constitution.
"Because I know the Constitution. This bill is iron clad, it is iron clad. Nobody was frivolous with the Constitution and the health of the American people when writing the bill [ObamaCare]."
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 29 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 15 hours ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago