The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney was recently on MSNBC with Tamara Hall to discuss the ridiculous and manufactured story of Mitt Romney allegedly being a bully to a young gay boy back in the 60s. When confronted for biased coverage of the story by Carney, Hall kicked him off the show despite the story being untrue.
"You're actually irritating me right now."
CNN thought Hall was out of line.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago