The Washington Examiner's Tim Carney was recently on MSNBC with Tamara Hall to discuss the ridiculous and manufactured story of Mitt Romney allegedly being a bully to a young gay boy back in the 60s. When confronted for biased coverage of the story by Carney, Hall kicked him off the show despite the story being untrue.
"You're actually irritating me right now."
CNN thought Hall was out of line.
- Obama: Everyone wants a little R-S-P-E-C-T Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rick Perry brings down the house at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 3 hours ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 3 hours ago