Yesterday I wrote about Democratic Rep. Jim Moran dodging a question from former American Majority Action Campus Director Celia Bigelow at a town hall meeting in Northern Virginia. Bigelow asked Moran why he's willing to legislate women into being victims and why he isn't pro-choice when it comes to allowing a woman to choose how to best defend herself. His answer was "next question." I also reminded readers of Patrick Moran's (Moran's son) recent guilty plea for bashing his girlfriend's head into a trash can outside of a bar. Patrick worked on his father's re-election campaign. As a...
In response to:
The whole "crackwhore" thing is getting a little old... makes you sound like a Liberal... or an adolescent (essentially the same thing).
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago