I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Oh, and let's not forget the pro-Obama ad put out right before the election that Has Children Singing About an America Where "Sick People Just Die’ & ‘Oil Fills the Sea. THe words can be found at the web site: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/pro-obama-ad-has-children-singing-about-an-america-where-sick-people-just-die-oil-fills-the-sea/. The video there is no longer available. Wonder why?
- Video: Israel shoots down Syrian jet over Golan Heights Ed Morrissey 30 mins ago
- Joe Biden 2012: Can you believe Mitt Romney wants to hit Syria? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Rally point: Should Obama start talking about combat forces now? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- International community concerned America violating international law by striking Syria? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Jihadi social media: Khorasan Group leader Muhsin al-Fadhli killed in U.S. airstrikes in Syria Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- NYT: On second thought, Bush did pull together a coalition on Iraq Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago