In response to:
I agree with Glenn BUT, take Tx for example. Currently the petition count is right about 100,000 signatures. Just think what would happen if all of sudden 100,000 people came up missing, dead or imprisoned for simply speaking their minds in a symbolic protest of this administration's devastating policies. So basically, while I agree with keeping as much anonymity as you can - I dare this President to do anything negative to any one of those people. People are pi55ed at the record of this President. Moreover they are absolutely frightened at what COULD be. As my pastor stated on the Sunday prior to election day - when the governed are afraid of the government we no longer have a nation. We are now in a tyrannical dictatorship!
- Washington, Europe getting serious about Russia sanctions over Crimea? Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- Scarborough: FL-13 upset shows 2014 will be “historic” Dem loss Ed Morrissey 54 minutes ago
- NBC/WSJ poll shows Obama approval at new low of 41% Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago