The most frustrating part of all of this is really simple. He doesn't want to get it done. He is getting what he wants, the problem is that it is so bad for the country he can't tell the public what he really wants to do. I can't believe half of our country fell for his lies. Final note, the campaign is over, please go away and get to work. I'm sick of seeing this man everyday in front of a camera. Sorry had to vent, it's the only thing he knows how to do, so that won't change.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 11 hours ago