The most frustrating part of all of this is really simple. He doesn't want to get it done. He is getting what he wants, the problem is that it is so bad for the country he can't tell the public what he really wants to do. I can't believe half of our country fell for his lies. Final note, the campaign is over, please go away and get to work. I'm sick of seeing this man everyday in front of a camera. Sorry had to vent, it's the only thing he knows how to do, so that won't change.
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 39 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Want to go blind with rage? Read this letter from ISIS to the Foley family Noah Rothman 3 hours ago