I agree with my earlier quotes from Senator Graham from South Carolina on TV this last Sunday November 18, 2012. I may be wrong, but it is my guess there is lots more to this Benghazi affair than the deliberate distraction for American voters of Petraeus' affair (James Bond movie-like, surreal, unreal!). Senator Graham wants a complete and deep investigation of Benghazi, Libya of death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 SEALS, and so do I. Many question connection of Stevens visiting the President of Turkey week before to "seal deal". Some rumors are: treasonous sales of American guns, supplies to Al Quada by American forces (CIA?) so A.Q. terrorists could travel to Syria through Turkey, to "finish off" President Assad-did Obama know this?!
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago