I agree with my earlier quotes from Senator Graham from South Carolina on TV this last Sunday November 18, 2012. I may be wrong, but it is my guess there is lots more to this Benghazi affair than the deliberate distraction for American voters of Petraeus' affair (James Bond movie-like, surreal, unreal!). Senator Graham wants a complete and deep investigation of Benghazi, Libya of death of Ambassador Chris Stevens and 3 SEALS, and so do I. Many question connection of Stevens visiting the President of Turkey week before to "seal deal". Some rumors are: treasonous sales of American guns, supplies to Al Quada by American forces (CIA?) so A.Q. terrorists could travel to Syria through Turkey, to "finish off" President Assad-did Obama know this?!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Chuck Todd: Democrats and Republicans should be embarrassed by this impeachment nonsense Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- GAO investigation: Why, yes, the Healthcare.gov disaster was the result of terrible government management Allahpundit 13 hours ago