This week, menacing union goons unleashed threats, profanity and punches in Michigan, which is now poised to become a "right-to-work" state. Obama met the initial outbreak of violence with...
In response to:
If Obama hadn't already been re-elected,he would have kept his mouth shut just like he did during the Wisconsin vote. He is nothing but trouble for all of us now. He will do as he pleases because he doesn't give a rip what we americans think.
Not so many moons ago, President Obama urged us all to "make sure that we are talking with each other in a way that heals, not a way that wounds." He Who Heals advocated "a more civil and honest public discourse" in the wake of the January 2011 Tucson massacre. As usual, though, the White House has granted Big Labor bullies a permanent waiver from the lofty edicts it issues to everyone else.
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Dwayne Epstein, Marc Hyden Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Pope Francis: One year later Ed Morrissey 41 minutes ago
- Stupak: I got double-crossed on the contraception mandate Ed Morrissey 51 minutes ago
- MNSure asks for additional $12.5 million to fix website and call center Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Federal committee devising new dietary guidelines based on… climate change Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- National Journal: Loss in HHS contraception mandate case would “restrict access” for women Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago