First, the weather -- anyone who has ever lived in Florida knows that the ultimate paths of tropical storms and hurricanes are impossible to predict. When in law school in Florida, I sat through days of a hurricane that just parked itself in the Gulf, close...
Matt Towery,I think you are wrong!!! Monday 's Convention wasn't the best but consider the circumstances. The GOP's main concern was for the safety of the people.does that not mean anything??? As far as Christie's speech is concerned,he did a great job!! Your article is the only one I have read that said it was bad. Tuesday and Wednesday nights speeches were fantastic.They made up for the weather problems Monday. I hope you will be as critical of the democratic Convention as you are the republicans.
Halfway through the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., one thing was obvious. Despite great planning and perfect execution by the head of the committee responsible for day-to-day operations of the event, longtime RNC committeeman Alec Poitevint, the Tampa event was a burden to pull off. Here is the real story behind the 2012 convention.
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 4 hours ago