I did not make that prediction as a political columnist, or as the former Libertarian Presidential contender, or the 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential nominee. I relied on my career as a Las Vegas oddsmaker. Long before I got into politics, I started out as the Network Oddsmaker and NFL Analyst for CNBC (then known as Financial News Network). I've made my living for the past 27 years predicting the winners of sporting events, like the Super...
In response to:
Many Dems will have a hard time pulling the lever, or marking the ticket for a Republican. But Every one of them must ask themselves 2 questions. 1. Am I better off than I was 4 years ago? 2. If I am better off personally, or even OK,,,, can I name family members or friends/associates that have fallen on hard times under Obama? An honest person will admit the failures of this administration. An honest person will admit that the nature of the failure may NOT be deflected or blamed on others. It comes from the ROOT of the Policies undertaken by this administration. Socialism DOES NOT WORK!!!! TOTALITARIANISM DOES NOT WORK!!!! THE FASCISM OF THE LEFT DOES NOT WORK!!!!
On May 30th, I made a prediction that shocked the readers of TownHall. I predicted a Romney landslide- with Obama leading in every poll.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 11 hours ago