Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
Really now... I would be willing to meet you anytime, any place for you to prove that point. I'll bring a magic marker which will represent a knife. You bring a can of REAL wasp spray. If you can stop me from marking you up with that marker, I will give you $1,000. We can also bring an Airsoft pistol. And YOU take the magic marker knife. If you can mark me before I pelt you upside the head with a plastic bullet, I will also give you $1,000. You've got the opportunity to make 2 grand here, nimh2. While this experiment may prove fun and potentially profitable for you, in a real rape scenario, you'd be losing a lot more than a few stains from a magic marker. You'd be losing your life. Any time, any place...
- Teachers unions angry with Obama staff “sellouts” Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Elite northeastern college town very worried about becoming Ferguson Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 17 hours ago