For weeks President Obama has traveled the country delivering speech after speech asserting that if implemented, the so-called “Buffett Rule” would “stabilize” our national debt over the next ten years. In reality, however, it would do almost nothing to solve our lingering budget woes or pay off our national debt. Nevertheless, his unrelenting tax-the-rich mantra seems to be resonating with voters. According to the latest Gallup poll, 6 in 10 Americans support the Buffett rule – named for billionaire investor Warren Buffett – a policy that would impose a 30...
In response to:
They won't ever say it, because they represent the 50% who do nothing.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago