During the election, much was made of Obama’s popularity abroad: an MSN poll of over half a million people from 36 countries showed that President Obama was favored over Governor Romney by an astounding 81% of those...
The fox watching the hens, or so they think. By God, I am not a violent person, but.. I am so sick and tired of listening to the violent Palestinians wanting to destroy Israel and the liberal media reporting only one side, the Palestinian side tht I want to regurtitae. If I had to choose for one of the countries to be eliminated it would be Palestine and I think that Israel should do it sooner rather than later. This entire World will be a much better place to live without Islamist, jihadist, etc. While they are at it, Syria, Lybia, Egypt that is another pot boiling over. Eliminate them all. That will be the only way that we can have peace in this world.
While most Americans were focusing on the domestic implications of Barack Obama’s re-election, the effects of his victory are being felt around the globe in different ways. Further Candy Crowley of CNN and most others observing the presidential foreign policy debate in October, thought the president had everything under control with Middle Eastern dissidents. Romney was considered a clear loser compared with Mr. Obama.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago