What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
No, No, No, No, Not God !!! the government did, ask Obozo, Oh I forgot he is God according to himself.!!! and left wing press.
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 22 mins ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Hatchet-wielding attacker has “Islamic extremist leanings” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago