Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:55 PM
Where/when did you serve, Crabtree?

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:48 PM
Did you ever (other than your immediate family, Crabtree) come up against a REAL skunk??? See....if you had, you'd know. The skunk HAS ITS OWN WEAPONS that no one can take away. So choice doesn't apply when dealing with skunks. But if you're making a (very uneducated) assessment of our President----well, be advised, intelligence is the name of the game and there, you're completely out of choices.

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:43 PM
What the HELL are you looney-tunes babbling about? "Destroying our freedoms"? "Taking over our lives"??? I assume (sigh) that you're talking about President Obama's latest move....making sure that every American has affordable health care, even if they're (gasp) poor, and/or have just lost their job!!!! That their KIDS are covered, too! But in one sense I got to agree with you crazies. President Obama has indeed taken away your freedoms to watch your families die of deadly diseases that were conquered long ago. Have some more Kool-Aid, gracemarie; cause if anyone's guilty of Jim Jones-ing it, it's you and your band of nutsos. I'm remembering my kids and THEIR freedoms, so I'm VOTING FOR THE PRESIDENT THIS NOVEMBER!

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:37 PM
OMG Congratulations, "Agreeded"! While you can't communicate worth one damn, you at least CAN COUNT! YAY! (My tax money wasn't ALTOGETHER WASTED on YOUR education, now, was it???)

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:37 PM

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:26 PM
Whoa! You spelled "dangerous" correctly! THE SHOCK...!

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:26 PM
AGREEDED??? You keep surprising me!

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:24 PM
Wow, Crabtreeassociates....you ought to go back to school. Here's why: WHY?????????? In american do we have to live in fear of a Tryant? I am.....greed, corupation,...self-centerness.....adminstration.... Somebody took over your letter after "adminstration", because the next multisyllable words are spelled correctly! Hmmm....teacher, maybe? What grade are you in, Crabtree?

Obama Gaffe Confirms Worst Fears

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 1:24 PM

Lies, Damn Lies and FactCheck.org

jvaljon1 Wrote: Jul 17, 2012 11:07 AM
Yeah but Lib, you got to think of the reverse: if you were to manage such a thing, it would be great and fabulous: but what would happen if, say, a POS like Bush got in? That "third term" would apply to him too! And I'd rather do without a third term for Obama, than risk having a Bush for three terms or more, the two terms that this Bush had almost destroyed America. So no, there I do not agree with you about a third term for President Obama. What I would agree with you on? Making sure that Congress, the Senate, and every Governor-ship, is in Democratic hands FOREVER.