Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
Would you believe that the animal rights movement was taken up by the socialist Fabian Society in the UK at the turn of the century.....and can we even guess how much the vegan animal rights movement has removed from the economy in the USA when they attack all those industries, hobbies, sports events and farmers, hunters and anyone else who uses an anima and lets not forget all the working dogs who protect and serve. Billions and billions would only be a guess as to what the animal rights agenda has cost in the last 20 years. I have only known but one political party to post their animal rights agenda on their web site. Wonder why the Democrats nor Rebublications do this? Yes it was Hitler who had the first "animal rights" laws in 1933.
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Tina Brown: Obama makes women feel ‘unsafe’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Are you ready for … Chelsea Manning – The musical? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Democrats want to have it both ways on Ebola Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Feds soliciting bids for production of four million ID cards for illegal immigrants — per year Allahpundit 3 hours ago