WOW, there are so many things wrong w/ the catholic religion its amazing you have the audacity to act like you have the moral higher ground here. The Bible makes no mention of popes, nuns, confessionals, indulgences, purgatory or mary as "the Queen of Heaven". I would bet you've never even seen a legit Bible( the KJV). the Bible doesn't use the words "Solo Scriptura" but does say that whoever alters His words will wish he'd never been born. The pope is blasphemously worshiped while Jesus was hated and murdered. The Vatican is considered its own country whereas Israel is constantly under attack or persecution from all sides. The Catholic church is the Who-re of Babylon. Jesus even called Mary "woman", NEVER mother because He knew that
In the three days of "speechifying" that constituted the 2012 Republican National Convention, precious little time or rhetoric was devoted to the topic of abortion. While Messrs Romney and Ryan (along with notable speakers including Condoleezza Rice and Marco Rubio) delivered rousing speeches certain to ignite the conservative base, the American people heard little from Republicans about the death toll of the unborn in America – a staggering number which tops 50 million and continues to climb. Instead, the focus of Republicans this election cycle is on jobs, the economy, and the debt/deficit debacle. It is on these...
- Video: Sharyl Attkisson wants to know where the illegal immigrant children have gone Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Video: Cruz presser at AFP summit Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Pete Hegseth on VA scandal, ISIS threat at AFP’s Defending the Dream summit Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago