In response to:

Liberals Have All The Answers, But Their Answers Aren't Actually True

justsomeguy151 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 5:30 AM
What makes Ransom any different than any Lefty shill? NOTHING. He moronically dismisses Ron Paul because apparently to fat arrogant neo-cons like Ransom, what's been going on in Washington IS working and ideas like Ron Paul's(abolishing the largest criminal cartel in the world, the Federal Reserve; ending the failed Drug War; bringing ALL our troops home from these unending useless wars and guard OUR OWN borders; closing multiple overreaching unConstitutional wasteful depts like Energy, Interior, Education etc; ending the illegal never-ratified Income Tax) are completely against what the vampires in Congress would do. Not intelligent enough to support his position, Ransom gorges on another heartattack sandwich and gloats.
Mother of 4 -- the original Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 8:09 AM
Ron Paul is a crank who thinks that the monsters can't find us if we put our heads under a blanket.
Rich L. Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 6:48 AM
While 90% of Ron Pauls ideas are great and follow the Constitution, the other 10% (foreign policy) are simply crazy and would destablize the entire world more than even the zero's efforts have. While this 90/10 ratio is better than Ross Perot's ratio of 80/20 sane to insane, 10% insane is still probably more than we could overcome.
WJF Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 7:35 AM
Demosthenes5 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 9:51 AM
Exactly, given the fact that Dr Paul and BHO both seek military disengagement from the Middle East, an Al Qaeda/ Muslim Brotherhood caliphate is forming from Mali in West Africa; across North Africa; to Syria & Iraq. We will likely be fighting a war w/ said caliphate in the near future- either over there or on our home shores. Take your pick...
Kevin 354 Wrote: Jan 20, 2013 6:35 AM
One isn't appreciated so much for telling the truth, as he is for his ability to get people to believe anything.

Moonbat Exterminator wrote: JR, your assertion that computing a single number for the average temperature of the planet is mathematically impossible is incorrect. It would in fact be a simple, straightforward calculation. In statistics, it's called the mean of sampling means. The weakness of such a statistic is that the enormous variability in the data far exceeds the variability in that number. Even the 90 % confidence interval would be much larger than the variations in that average, making it useless from a practical standpoint. - Al Gore Warming

Dear Moon,

I think we are talking about two different things,...