As a Christian, I am obligated to - as far as can be done - think the best of everyone. With the current President, 'thinking the best' of him gets more and more difficult each day. Not only does he show an abysmal lack of knowledge about everything, he also demonstrates a total absence of recognition that he is so uniformly and universally ignorant. Or - he's intentionally trying to destroy the United States as it existed just a couple years ago.
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 34 minutes ago
- Rand Paul working to get David Jolly over the finish line in FL-13 special Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 18 hours ago