In response to:
No, I'm sorry, but you're wrong . Option Two sounds the most viable. If Obama learned anything over the first four years, it's that straying from the prepared text is very dangerous for him. He tends to say things he actually believes in such cases, rather than the lies prepared for him by Valerie Jarrett, and even a lot of liberals are scared by the things this president actually believes.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Open thread: Will Scotland declare independence? Allahpundit 40 mins ago
- Syrian rebels openly admit: We’re going to use America’s money to fight Assad, not just ISIS Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- VA: Actually, those secret wait lists did have something to do with the deaths Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- TEMS Thursday: Duane Patterson, Alexandra Jaffe, Eliana Johnson Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Politics of man who sought to firebomb black congressman’s office won’t surprise you Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Poll showing GOP favorability nearly even with Dems met with furious spinning Noah Rothman 3 hours ago