In response to:
No, I'm sorry, but you're wrong . Option Two sounds the most viable. If Obama learned anything over the first four years, it's that straying from the prepared text is very dangerous for him. He tends to say things he actually believes in such cases, rather than the lies prepared for him by Valerie Jarrett, and even a lot of liberals are scared by the things this president actually believes.
If PBS says it’s true -- it must be, right?
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago