Congressional Republicans should look at their party's loss in the presidential election as liberating. They surely now understand that the strategy of soft-pedaling Obama's record and agenda doesn't work. They surely grasp that its fear of calling President Obama out on his real intentions and the disastrous consequences of his destructive policies just plays into his hands and enables the advancement...
In response to:
And THAT enemy is no different than the enemy that was targeted during the Russian Revolution. The goal? The AGENDA is not any different and never was. Only the names, labels and terminologies have changed to protect the culprits and keep the dumbed donw masses ranting for programs that will be their own downfall....then all will beg for "the Savior" in exactly the same manner as has always happened in history - the process that brings the likes of Stalin, Lenin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Chavez et al to power. It isn't Obama we need to worry about. His programs are just the precurser of things to come. It is the person who promises salvation AFTER this nightmare you need to worry about.
We can get back to discussing GOP minority constituent recruitment soon, but in the meantime, we have a fiscal cliff issue that beckons -- the real fiscal cliff (America's imminent financial collapse), not the government shutdown molehill everyone is agonizing over.
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago