Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
The money went into the pockets of the so-called CEO's of these bogus companies. Yanno, those who were/are Obama supporters. They pocketed six figure salaries (FIRST year in operation) Mega bonuses and drained the accounts of these bogus companies and THEN filed for FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION..where the CORPORATION, not the individuals themselves are held liable. The companies are broke, their accounts drained by the crooks aligned with Obama, and the taxpayers and FUTURE taxpayers get stiffed. Makes Bernie Madoff look like a piker by comparison. Now do a little research and calculate how many (at least thirty that I can count) associations did this, all in a matter of a couple of short years.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- America’s new labor battle: SEIU versus … Media Matters Allahpundit 32 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Phelim McAleer, Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Collin Raye Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama declines to endorse Biden for 2016 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Slate’s Dickerson: Obama deceptions might be a deliberate attention-diverting strategy Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- New Bloomberg umbrella gun-control group’s first ad: Are your children safe? Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Report: Jewish residents being forced to “register” by pro-Russian militants in eastern Ukrainian city; Update: U.S. ambassador confirms; Update: Hoax? Allahpundit 3 hours ago