Colorado Distribution Group is a privately held storage and shipping company based in Denver. Thanks to hope-a-nomics, its warehouse is saddled with nearly 7,000 pallets of federally subsidized solar panels (one-third of which are completely spoiled and unsalable), along with related detritus such as...
In response to:
The money went into the pockets of the so-called CEO's of these bogus companies. Yanno, those who were/are Obama supporters. They pocketed six figure salaries (FIRST year in operation) Mega bonuses and drained the accounts of these bogus companies and THEN filed for FEDERAL BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION..where the CORPORATION, not the individuals themselves are held liable. The companies are broke, their accounts drained by the crooks aligned with Obama, and the taxpayers and FUTURE taxpayers get stiffed. Makes Bernie Madoff look like a piker by comparison. Now do a little research and calculate how many (at least thirty that I can count) associations did this, all in a matter of a couple of short years.
President Obama promises to move the country forward with his recycled pledge of five million green jobs. But in the real world, small businesses are struggling to stay afloat as they deal with the fiscal wreckage of this administration's disastrous venture socialism. Here's the tale of just one Colorado company victimized by the Obama Department of Energy (DOE).
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014