For weeks now, President Obama has been perpetuating several highly misleading energy statistics that make it seem as if his administration is at all responsible for increased levels of domestic drilling or for the lower levels of foreign oil imports -- more domestic drilling is due to the private sector and the policies of the 'previous administration,' while fewer imports are due to the fact that our economy is still on the productivity struggle-bus (heh, okay, so Obama does get credit for that one, just not in the way he wants). It was a leading-with-the-chin messaging strategy just...
In response to:
People will believe a big lie more than they will a small one.....I think that was Goebbels......Tell the lie and repeat the lie until the lie becomes the truth. Both Hitler's propaganda minister and Lenin advocated that as a "means to an end".
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 13 hours ago