Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
read other peoples minds and know WHY they think, say and do what they do. Never mind that in the process it is that OTHER person who is now magically maligned, while HE and those black or white who use that tactic are now elevated and in the right...it is then the OTHER person who is expected to shift gears, adjust, align and or yield. Typical Social Co-dependency 101. And this is coming from someone who is revered, and viewed as intelligent? He is either a dummie who yields to his own ego and insecurities expecting others to "make up the difference" or he KNOWS what he is doing and is pandering for social control. Either way, I just lost all respect for him.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago