Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
read other peoples minds and know WHY they think, say and do what they do. Never mind that in the process it is that OTHER person who is now magically maligned, while HE and those black or white who use that tactic are now elevated and in the right...it is then the OTHER person who is expected to shift gears, adjust, align and or yield. Typical Social Co-dependency 101. And this is coming from someone who is revered, and viewed as intelligent? He is either a dummie who yields to his own ego and insecurities expecting others to "make up the difference" or he KNOWS what he is doing and is pandering for social control. Either way, I just lost all respect for him.
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 31 minutes ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 2 hour ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 5 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago