Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
read other peoples minds and know WHY they think, say and do what they do. Never mind that in the process it is that OTHER person who is now magically maligned, while HE and those black or white who use that tactic are now elevated and in the right...it is then the OTHER person who is expected to shift gears, adjust, align and or yield. Typical Social Co-dependency 101. And this is coming from someone who is revered, and viewed as intelligent? He is either a dummie who yields to his own ego and insecurities expecting others to "make up the difference" or he KNOWS what he is doing and is pandering for social control. Either way, I just lost all respect for him.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014