Last night, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney picked a Twitter fight with Republican Congressman Justin Amash over sequestration. We'll get to that online battle in a moment, but first, a word on Rep. Amash's misguided comments that caught Carney's attention in the first place. Amash has been publicly blasting Republican leadership for aggressively pinning the sequester on President Obama, arguing that it's "disingenuous" for members of Congress to vote for a compromise, then blame it on the other party. This needlessly and foolishly undermines the GOP's messaging on the issue. Republicans are not saying that the sequester is...
EVERYONE should be concerned about getting paid what he has been promised. First, the destruction of the dollar ALREADY means you aren't getting paid the full amount you were promised. SECOND: laws only matter until they do not. Tell the State of Indiana's pension fund about the value of bankruptcy law. They lost a fortune in the banana-republic bailout of the UAW. That simply STOLE their money. When the government is lawless (as it now is), odds are you are LOW on the totem pole. The only fix is to bring that government in check.
- John Kerry to Code Pink: If you care about women, you should want to fight ISIS Allahpundit 20 mins ago
- Poll: Republican Cory Gardner now leads Mark Udall by one in Colorado Senate race Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The dream of a Jon Huntsman independent run in 2016 is alive and well, my friends Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Iraqi PM: Please, America, don’t send troops back to Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Rand Paul: If it was wrong not to protect the Benghazi consulate, it’s wrong not to protect the one in Kurdistan Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Vikings retreat on Peterson after sponsors, media erupt Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago