Two groups are elated over the sudden and dramatic demise of John Boehner's "Plan B" in the House of Representatives last night: Liberals -- who are thrilled to see their opponents in utter shambles -- and hardline conservatives, who view the development as a principled victory and a much-needed rebuke of the GOP's weak-kneed leadership. National Review Washington Editor Robert Costa was on the Hill during the collapse, and filed a must-read story about how it all went down. In short, a demoralized Boehner stunned the caucus with a brusque announcement that he was pulling the bill. The...
LOL, well, if there was any doubt whether you were a fool...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 14 hours ago