It's cheese eating Surrender Monkeys who would have demanded that FDR get Congressional approval to send an invasion force in to the potentate of the Solomon Islands in August of 1942. And when the Japanese army was waiting for our forces on the beachhead and you and your strategery managed to Tea Bag thousands of Americans into friggin oblivion; you and your fellow chicken hawks would have exclaimed "At least the Constitution was followed!"
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Daniele Watts won’t apologize, but how about the media? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Sunday reflection: Matthew 20:1–16 Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Unhappy anniversary: six years of Keystone obstruction Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 17 hours ago